Into The Down Under

That's the beginning of my new life!!

MORE ABOUT ME...

Life is too short and there are a lot of things to do, to think, to enjoy... it's terrible, isn't it? I feel fortunate to have the chance to live the life I have always dreamed. Till now for me as the majority of mankind it was surviving a hard everyday work, but I am starting to live my dream for some months.

DO NOT FORGET...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the one you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Mt. Cook

Ocho de la mañana sale el bus para coger la conexión para llegar a Mt Cook. Está lloviendo y el día es muy feo… Vamos a ver qué tal estará el tiempo allí arriba en las montañas… pero me temo que no muy bien…

Tal como me temía, llegada y lluvia y más lluvia, con lo que vamos a esperar si mañana hace mejor día para hacer el trekking de 4h hacia el Mt. Cook. Vamos a pasar el día en el sofá del hostel ya que en este pueblo no hay nada de nada, solo el hostel un hotel y el centro de información.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario