Into The Down Under

That's the beginning of my new life!!

MORE ABOUT ME...

Life is too short and there are a lot of things to do, to think, to enjoy... it's terrible, isn't it? I feel fortunate to have the chance to live the life I have always dreamed. Till now for me as the majority of mankind it was surviving a hard everyday work, but I am starting to live my dream for some months.

DO NOT FORGET...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the one you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Bye bye Samoa!

Al cruzar la línea del tiempo la semana pasada tuve una semana con dos martes, así que al volverla a cruzar hoy va a desaparecer el martes y será una semana que va de lunes a miércoles. Así que aún no dos horitas de vuelo y ya estaré en Fiji.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario