Into The Down Under

That's the beginning of my new life!!

MORE ABOUT ME...

Life is too short and there are a lot of things to do, to think, to enjoy... it's terrible, isn't it? I feel fortunate to have the chance to live the life I have always dreamed. Till now for me as the majority of mankind it was surviving a hard everyday work, but I am starting to live my dream for some months.

DO NOT FORGET...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the one you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Me han concedido el Work and Holiday Visa

Hoy es día de buenas noticias. Al abrir el mail me he encontrado el esperado mail de inmigración. Me han concedido el visado de Work and Holidays que me permite estar en Nueva Zelanda hasta mayo 2011 y trabajando hasta un periodo de seis meses!!!! Valió la pena el frío que pasé en Queenstown rellenando el visado en plena calle a medianoche!!!

What do I have to do now, change my plans? Esta es la pregunta que ha empezado a rondar en mi cabeza. Tengo los vuelos comprados para Tonga y Samoa, así que cambiar esto me cuesta bastante y además si lo aplazo en Tonga ya no habrá las ballenas para bucear con ellas, así que por un lado no quiero cambiar planes pero por el otro no estaría mal quedarse y aprovechar todo el visado… Mmmmm I need to think about it!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario